Edited on July 26, 2015 to specify which items I did not cover in the presentation.
I presented a short talk on educational technology at the annual ISO/RTO training working group meeting.
Here are links to the sites that I discussed:
- SMART Board*
- Adobe Captivate*
- PowerPoint presenter view*
- Articulate Presenter and Storyline*
- Marginal Revolution University*
- California ISO interactive training
- Coursera Programming for Everyone (Python) – Lecture 3.2*
- Khan Academy – Euler’s method
- Livescribe Pen*
- Free Software Directory*
* not covered in the presentation due to time constraints
One topic that I didn’t get to that deserves way more attention is Markdown. It is my plain text holy grail. Type one place, then use tools to magically convert from txt to pdf, html, docx, presentation, LaTeX, etc.
Here are some links about it.